No products in the cart.
Vicious Ant The SX-Duke YiHi SX350J V2 Chipset Box Mod
Housed in a CNC machined aluminum chassis, the Duke SX utilizes the 2nd generation Yihi SX350J mini processor, this regulated mod is capable of outputting up to 75 Watts with temperature control options on a single high discharge 18650 IMR cell.
Top firing button for a unique yet comfortable grip design.
- Power: Single 18650 battery.
- Variable Wattage up to 75 Watts.
- Resistance: 0.05 Ohms to 3.0 Ohms.
- Five Power Modes: Power+, Powerful, Standard, Economy, Soft.
- Five memory modes to store 5 different wattage settings.
- Temperature control with Ni-200 and Titanium-1 wire support.
- Temperature Range: 200°F – 580°F / 100°C – 300°C.
- Manual TCR Configuration.
- Adjustments made via the up/down buttons, or via built-in gravity sensor system.
- Auto orientation rotation display.
- Customized Vicious Ant logo and graphical user interface.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- Low resistance protection.
- Low battery voltage protection.
- Internal overheat protection.
- 0.91 OLED screen.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. C9V™ and any and all of C9V™s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). C9V™ and any and all of C9V™’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
C9V™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.