No products in the cart.
Joyetech eVic VTC Dual with ULTIMO Tank Starter Kit
The Joyetech eVic VTC Dual Starter Kit includes the eVic VTC Dual and the Joye Ultimo tank in a versatile and powerful starter kit. The eVic VTC Dual is a unique take on the eVic series. The Joye eVic VTC Dual has the unique ability to choose from a single or dual battery configuration. The sliding battery covers are easily removed and swapped out for either a single battery cover or a dual battery cover depending on your personal preferences for size and power. The single battery configuration can fire up to 75 watts and the dual battery configuration allows you to fire up to 150 watts. The Joye eVic VTC Dual features the updated 4.02v firmware with updated temperature control modes. The Variable Temperature Control system can now offer support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils. The Joye eVic VTC Dual also features Bypass and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes.
The eVic VTC Dual features a super large and clear OLED display for easy and convenient visibility.The eVic VTC Dual features a real time clock display which presents the current time in either dial or numerical display mode. The eVic VTC Dual features a dual circuit protection which applies over-charging, over-current, and over-discharging protections. This device may be charged and also download future firmware updates via the micro USB port.
The Joyetech Ultimo tank features an all new top filling system and improved dual adjustable airflow control valves. The Joye Ultimo features a unique design that allows airflow to flow through the center for incredible airflow and vapor production. The Joye Ultimo includes (1) innovative MG Ceramic 0.5ohm atomizer head for a longer lasting lifespan with purest of flavor. The MG Ceramic atomizer heads utilizes 100% pure cotton and can be used on higher power settings which also helps produce vapor. (1) MG Clapton 0.5ohm atomizer head is included which utilizes Clapton wire for increased surface area which helps produce even more vapor. Four large e-Liquid inlet holes on the MG atomizer heads helps the coil become saturated with e-Liquid.
Please note, the eVic VTC Dual requires (1 or 2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
Features and Specs for eVic VTC Dual:
- Dimensions: 3-3/8″ x 1-1/2″ x 7/8″ (Single Battery Configuration)
- Dimensions: 3-3/8″ x 2-3/16″ x 7/8″ (Dual Battery Configuration)
- Choose from a Single or Dual Battery Configuration
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 1.0 – 75.00 Watts (Single Battery Configuration)
- Wattage Output: 1.0 – 150.00 Watts (Dual Battery Configuration)
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.15-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
- Requires (1) or (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Replaceable Sliding Battery Covers
- Large OLED Screen
- Real Time Clock Display
- Micro USB Charging Port
- New V4.02 Firmware
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Over-charging Protection
- Over-current Protection
- Over-discharging Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, stainless wire.
Features and Specs for Joye Ultimo:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8″ x 7/8″
- 22mm Diameter
- 4ml e-Liquid Capacity
- 510 Threaded
- Top Fill Design
- Adjustable Airflow Valve
- Utilizes MG Series Atomizer Heads
- Unique Design that allows Airflow through the Center
- (4) Large e-Liquid Inlets
- Includes (1) MG Ceramic 0.5ohm Atomizer Head – Long lasting ceramic material with 100% pure cotton for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) MG Clapton 0.5ohm Atomizer Head – Greater surface area increasing vapor production for Variable Wattage
- Optional MG Quick Change System (QCS) NotchCoil 0.25ohm Atomizer Head – Allows you to change the cotton quickly with ease. The NotchCoil offers you great flavor and vapor production (Sold separately)
- Optional MG RTA Head – Offers the ability to rebuild coils and includes a prebuilt NotchCoil 0.25ohm (Sold separately)
- Fully Detachable and Washable
1 x eVic VTC Dual Battery
1 x Back Cover (for 1 cell)
1 x ULTIMO Atomizer
1 x MG Ceramic-0.5ohm head
1 x MG Clapton-0.5ohm head
1 x USB Cable
2 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
1 x Warning Card
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by C9VCo and any and all of C9VCo parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. C9VCo and any and all of C9VCo parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). C9VCo and any and all of C9VCo’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
C9VCo will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
C9VCo will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of this product.